Stacy and I were just talking about getting the kiddos new outfits for Chinese New Years!! What do you think Julia & Tim? (Kaylee's not pictured because she didn't go to church :( Her tummy was achy--starting abouts 3 am...Michael stayed with her, warming hot packs, giving her meds, etc. etc....she and Michael were still asleep when we left at 11 am.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Happy Chinese New Years!!
Stacy and I were just talking about getting the kiddos new outfits for Chinese New Years!! What do you think Julia & Tim? (Kaylee's not pictured because she didn't go to church :( Her tummy was achy--starting abouts 3 am...Michael stayed with her, warming hot packs, giving her meds, etc. etc....she and Michael were still asleep when we left at 11 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I've always loved these beautiful dresses you have for your girls! So pretty!
Post a Comment