Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...


Yes, I'm now 36. {sigh} I'm that much closer to 50!! O well. So, here's a few tags that I never got around to...

A--Attached or Single? Attached
B--Best Friend? Michael
C-- Cake or Pie? Pie...I love pie, especially anything homemade!! Apple, berry, pumpkin...
D-- Day of Choice? Wednesday
E-- Essential Item? computer...I love creating things on the computer...in photoshop, or online...
F--Favorite Color? white or blue
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? ummm...sour patch kids
H-- Hometown? Kennewick
I-- Indulgence(s)? a butterfinger shake or something akin to it...
J-- January or July? July...love summer and everything that goes along with it!
K-- Kids? Four very silly giggly girls!!
L-- Life is Incomplete Without? My Family, The Gospel, My Friends
M-- Marriage Date? June 27, 1998
N-- Number of siblings? Four...2 bros and 2 sisters
O-- Oranges or Apples? Oranges...except they have to be SWEET!!
P-- Phobias or fears? ummm....
Q-- Quotes? See the top of my blog :)
R-- Reason to Smile? Life!! Mikenna and her cute sayings.
S-- Season? spring...love that it's not too hot or too cold
T-- Tag 5 People? Really?? hmmm...
U-- Unknown Fact? ummm....
V-- Very Favorite Store? ....IKEA...maybe...only I hardly ever buy anything there...
W-- Worst Habit? On the internet/computer too much!!
X-- Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds…I've loved getting every one that I've had!! Love seeing the little person thats growing and finding out each time, "A Girl!!"
Y-- Your Favorite Food? Eggplant Parmesean
Z-- Zodiac? Cancer



10 years ago....

I was just married and loving spending time with my husband!! I had just finished teaching Kindergarten and had just been hired to teach 2nd grade in South Jordan.

5 things I need to do today...
a. Go exercise
b. Read with the girls
c. Make my bed
d. Make 10 doz. ginger snaps for the Trek
e. Update my blog

Snacks I enjoy...
* fresh fruit!!
* artichoke & spinache dip
* Dried mango

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
* Pay tithing of course
* Share some of the money with my family
* Travel
* Get a new car
* Set aside some of the money the girls
* Buy a camping trailer and a new truck to haul it with

3 of my bad habits..
a. staying up way too late reading
b. not picking up my clothes
c. yelling at the girls

5 places that I lived...
a. Kennewick, WA
b. Hong Kong
c. Sandy, UT
d. Des Moines, IA
e. Provo, Ut

5 jobs I've had...
a. Insurance & Billing at my dad's office
b. Personal Assistant for Dr. Izatt, Physics/Chem professor at BYU
c. Teacher: 3rd, K, 2nd, 1st and now preschool & piano
d. Temp. secratary at Utah Valley Hosp.
e. currently: mom

5 things people don't know about me...(or you probably do...)
a. I love looking up non-essiental facts about anything...movies, people, etc.
b. I like to surf to blogs of people I barely know and just read about their lives
c. I hate running, but I'm giving it a little bit of a try
d. I like to "copy" ideas, and then tweeking them to make them better
e. ahhh....I must be pretty shallow...can't think of anything else...

2 comments:

Timo said...

This is Julia: Haha...you're not shallow. :)And P--fear or phobia...HEIGHTS! The elephant ride?? Come on, dorothy!!

Timo said...

From Julia: BTW, I LOVE Kaylee's bangs!!