
Kaylee & Kiera have been experimenting a lot with sewing this summer. Julia was making these way cool purse organizers when she was here in June, and helped Kaylee sew a few things on the machine. Since then Kaylee & Kiera have been collecting scraps and making purses, bags, etc. etc. They went out with my mom one Saturday and bought flannel to make pillow cases for everyone. I thought it was quite thoughtful of them, they chose a certain fabric for each of their cousins...making sure to consider what their "favorites" were. My mom has been very patient helping them sew, then taking out stitches that were sewn wrong and having them do it again. Now they are collecting scraps for a blanket.




2 comments:
From Julia: Coool! I'm glad they're having fun sewing! i'll have to think of some new projects for them the next time we're there.
The boys have their pillow cases here and when I told my mom who made them she was impressed! Such thoughtful cousins, for sure!
Post a Comment