Monday, July 21, 2008

YES!!...

I'm so sorry that I'm WAY behind in posting...well, just this month...but here is what I've been working on!

These are some layouts for my blog book ...I "slurped" my book, but...now I have to do quite a bit of editing. I guess I figure, if I pay to have this published into a nice book, I may as well spend time making it nice...so...

I've been spending time doing that...and these are actually layouts I've created in photoshop because the Booksmart program I'm using doesn't have as many layout options that I need...or at least the combinations of picture vs. text...anyhow...

I'm really pleased with how it's turning out!! Can't wait to have it in my hands...even if it'll probably be in a few months...


These pics with the "white" or as I call it "vellum" added, are so if I do use a layout in the program, I can insert text over the picture and still be able to use it!

(Aren't you pleased with what I've come up with Julia!! All from what you've taught me...and what I've figured out on my own!! Go Me!)

4 comments:

wind runner said...

So cute! Go you! I love that you don't have to cut and glue and it still looks adorable---I'm so lazy:)

Winnie said...

Great job. I'm gonna have to do something like that. I'm not good at scrapbooking. Thanks again for all your tips.

tharker said...

I love those blog books. Your's looks like it's going to be adorable!

Allison said...

Wow! Love em! I love that Halloween picture with Mikenna in her princess dress and her binkie! That book will be so great to have. I wish I knew how to figure out all that computer stuff....