Thursday, April 24, 2008

S.B. UT...Monday...

We started our morning with YUMMY wheat crepes!! (Will defenitely get that recipe.) The best was freshly squeezed lime
juice with powdered sugar!! and then the Nuttella with whipped topping!!

Later that morning, Tim hooked us up with free bowling at BYU. The girls had fun with the bumpers and bowling "ramp." Mikenna's first game was 147!! Tim even had 6 strikes IN A ROW!! He had this wicked spin that made Mike envious.

My dad and Grandpa Nuttal (what the girls call him now) walked all the way to Utah Lake. I think my dad injured himself. It took them about 3 hours...8 miles. Great Exercise!!

Found some bubbles to entertain the girls for a bit as we prepared a yummy dinner of...

Spaghetti, made from Spaghettie squash!! It was the first time Mike and I had tried it and it was yummy!! I didn't make the girls try it, they had wheat noodles instead.


And of course, to end our night...SWIMMING!!

1 comment:

Taunya said...

Sounds like you guys had a fabulous time in Utah. I love the pictures of your girls blowing bubbles. They turned out so cute! And that one of Mikenna with her hair flying around her face... did you take photography in school or something?