

So, I broke down and gave the girls chalk eggs this year for Easter. Truth be told, I'd actually purchased these chalk eggs at an after Easter sale...so they were a great deal...I believe it was last spring I threw away ALL of their chalk. Thus the crayon episode last summer...I'm not sure if I ever posted that, must have been about the time Kaylee's HSP happened...so to rehash...
I got rid of their sidewalk chalk last spring. Just threw it all away after they had been making chalk soup. Then, sometime in June, I'd sent them out to play...and came out to them drawing murals all over the cement by the pool...with CRAYONS!!
UGH!!
This is the only pic I could find of just one of the "checker" boards they started. They also had a nature scene in one cement "pad" and one with people in another.
So, I was banning chalk. But then I found these Easter Egg chalk things that I'd put away from who knows when and figured, why not, give it another try...




1 comment:
..but they look so cute with their little hats on and chalk all over them. I know it's a pain though, that is the same thing my kids do too.
Post a Comment