Friday, April 04, 2008

WindRunner...

I admire you! I am AMAZED at your speed! I am in AWE of your addiction!!

It is hard for me to understand your love for running.

...miles upon miles upon miles upon miles....

I think I may understand the feeling of accomplishment you must feel from completing such a task, but to do it again and again, day after day, week after week...

WOW!!

But to add the wind upon it all!! 30-40 mph winds!!

You are a crazy woman, WindRunner!

Just don't forget to call me when you need WATER!! I promise to come to your aid!!

Love ya gobs WindRunner!!

2 comments:

wind runner said...

okay, I'm blushing. And I'll definitely call for water next time. Thanks for your love and support! And I think what you and Allison and Taunya are doing with the P90x is just as challanging and amazing...so give yourself some props!

Taunya said...

No kidding. I am in still in awe of her... I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy!