Before Aaron & Allison left, they celebrated Ashton's b-day with a party and riding horses...well yesterday was Ashton's "real" b-day. So, I sat him on my lap, wished him a happy day, explained, "Today is your real birthday!! Last week was your party, but today is the day you were born!! Mommy & Daddy went to the hospital, and you were still in mommy's tummy, then the doctor helped you out...and so today is your real birthday!!" Ashton listened quietly and then declared, "That means I'm 5 now and get to go to KINDERGARTEN!!"
What a silly boy!!
For his birthday dinner he choose hamburgers, so we had Burger King for dinner...and let them run rampantly through the play area!! There were many people who gave us "stares"...I suppose they could all belong to Michael and I...but then we'd really be loons!!
Headed home for tub time, and as I was blow drying Kaylee's hair, Ashton sat by me and just kept giggling. I asked him what he found so funny...he just put his hand in front of the blow dryer, laughing again....I guess Allison doesn't use one on their hair :P
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for celebrating with him! How fun to go out to Burger King...and how brave of you to take them all! That's hilarious that he thought he was 5 already....wishful thinking I suppose!
Post a Comment