

We have had these obnoxious birds nesting in our eaves these past few weeks...and they have been leaving their business ALL over!! I don't remember last Spring being so bad...and I hate to make these bird families homeless...but enough is enough.Michael asked his dad to bring down a BB gun the other night...but then there is the dilema of "killing". Which Michael said, "I haven't killed in a long time, but if you want me to, I will." Then the whole explaining t0 the girls what we are doing...it was bad enough when we found a drowned baby bird in the pool earlier in the week...or when one happened to fly on the deck and then not be able to fly away... (and according to Kaylee) "Uncle grabbed it really TIGHT with two hands and then threw it over the fence!! Do you think it's dead?"
Well...after dinner Friday night (we had friends over)...we were telling them the "situation" and Michael H. mentioned that he'd worked on roofs before and wouldn't mind climbing up to clean up and clear out the unwanted dwellers...so both Michaels climbed up....and here are some pictures to document the eviction....




2 comments:
that was so funny!!
i hope i didnt offend michael g. w/my motorcycle comment...i was just kidding.
Post a Comment