This is how much my father "shoveled" when I asked him to take care of the front steps....he didn't even create a path to the front door...just up the steps...

Here are the girls in my parents newly reclaimed rooms! I had to laugh when I saw that my mom had pulled out her "oxygenators" or whatever they're called...
Michael was able to get the snow-blower working right off the bat, but after taking care of 1/2 of the driveway, it made a funny noise and turned off...he pulled back, saying something like, "what the heck! what's wrong now..." then I noticed a few pieces in the snow...I guess the vibration of the machine shook several bolts loose and the exhaust system fell apart...amazingly enough, he was able to tear it apart and then put it back together to finish the job...my dad made me take the picture again so he could look at the camera.
So, church was shortened to just sacrament today...we had fun taking care of the rest of the day. The girls absolutely loved playing in all of the deep snow in my parents backyard. They especially loved "falling" into it...too bad it wasn't the building type of snow...
They all had a blast sledding down the side yard as well...I just love their looks of pure joy as they came speeding toward me...It was a great way to spend our afternoon!




1 comment:
Love all the snow. Looks alot of fun.
Post a Comment