
It started snowing on the 13th...and it's been going on and off for about a week now! It's crazy! Kassidy didn't have kindergarten all week because of school delays. She was quite disappointed because of all of the planned activities that were supposed to happen through the week. I finally allowed them some time to play Monday night, skipping gymnastics...and a canceled recital...I tried burning some calories by shoveling with a borrowed shovel...not sure how effective I was, but I tried. Mikenna was constantly making "snow angels" but when I asked her what she was doing, she would reply "I don't know, I'm just doing this!" (meaning waving her arms and legs in the snow.) By the time we got inside, they were frozen...and Mikenna kept saying, "My hands are pink!" Needless to say, we are looking forward to having a white Christmas this year!




No comments:
Post a Comment