Again, another fun morning!! The girls have asked several times in the past weeks when we could go ice skating...and lo and behold our building's 3 wards did a combined ice skating session and we went!! They all did a great job of staying on their feet.
Yes, I even dared to ice skate...I loaded up on IB profen and went on the ice...then with 1/2 hour left...sadly...I fell...right on my tail bone and then smacked my head on the ice...I was skating with Mikenna...we were gliding...sort of...and I was trying to untangle her feet...lifted her up to point her feet in the right direction...lost my footing and...was on the ice...falling is not good for someone my age...I am slowly recovering...I managed not to drop Mikenna...but she says she can't ice skate with me now because I'll make her fall down.
They are asking when they can go ice skating again.

Yes, I even dared to ice skate...I loaded up on IB profen and went on the ice...then with 1/2 hour left...sadly...I fell...right on my tail bone and then smacked my head on the ice...I was skating with Mikenna...we were gliding...sort of...and I was trying to untangle her feet...lifted her up to point her feet in the right direction...lost my footing and...was on the ice...falling is not good for someone my age...I am slowly recovering...I managed not to drop Mikenna...but she says she can't ice skate with me now because I'll make her fall down.
They are asking when they can go ice skating again.








No comments:
Post a Comment