Here we are, off to the fair...and on the bus!!
The girls LOVED it of course. Maybe I should take them on the bus more often,
or not...

We began our day walking through the different fair booths, it was like trick-or-treating
for the kids, grabbing all of the various fans at each booth had, balloons, pencils, candy,
luckily we found bags for them to fill...instead of full hand...unfortunately, having all of these
balloons and bags made it more difficult to manuver through the animal barns...
so, note to self: next year visit the animals FIRST!!
The hightlight of the day was definetly the bunny barn...we returned there again and again!
Even my Mikenna loved the bunnies...here, the bunny was very interested in
her hair...just a nibble here and there...
Somehow, during all of the visits to the bunny barn, they decided that
we were getting a bunny...sometime after we move to our new home...which who knows
when that will be...I think I would be OK with a bunny...
The girls were a bit interested in how BIG this turkey was...
I pointed out that we eat them at Thanksgiving time...
or not...


We began our day walking through the different fair booths, it was like trick-or-treatingfor the kids, grabbing all of the various fans at each booth had, balloons, pencils, candy,
luckily we found bags for them to fill...instead of full hand...unfortunately, having all of these
balloons and bags made it more difficult to manuver through the animal barns...
so, note to self: next year visit the animals FIRST!!
The hightlight of the day was definetly the bunny barn...we returned there again and again!Even my Mikenna loved the bunnies...here, the bunny was very interested in
her hair...just a nibble here and there...

Somehow, during all of the visits to the bunny barn, they decided thatwe were getting a bunny...sometime after we move to our new home...which who knows
when that will be...I think I would be OK with a bunny...
The girls were a bit interested in how BIG this turkey was...
I pointed out that we eat them at Thanksgiving time...
We spent a few hours watching pigs being paraded around a show area...there were some crazy pigs out there...some were very "controlable"...others were WAY OUT OF CONTROL!! but the kids just ran after them with their canes and
a smile plastered on their face....
Another favorite of the day was the milking area...Mikenna was able to get a few squirts out too...

I was able to convince Kaylee to particpate in the kid tractor pull...Kiera also signed up,but because she wasn't paired with Kaylee to "race" against, she bailed out.
I think Kaylee could have made it to round 3 if her tractor wouldn't have veered
to the grass...she only had inches to go....
Well, we ended up spending a long day at the fair...on the bus at 9 am and home by 10 pm.
But we had FUN!! We not only spent time in the bunny barn, but watched a few "shows"...clogging, magic, children's theater...ate yummy fair food...collected lots of stuff...






4 comments:
This looks like so much fun. Brooke took Brielle to the fair this year. She loved the rabbits. =]
Your video is great.
Looks like alot of fun.
that was fun!!
I am soooo happy you guys had so much fun! I wish we could have been there for it.... ONE DAY I've gotta have Tim go to the fair... :)
And what's with Mikenn'a super-cute SUPER-CHEESE-with-eyebrows-raised? And I think Kaylee is maybe watching too much Miley...she looks so tweeny!!
Post a Comment