Summer ended too quick!! The girls were very ready for school though...anxious to
see their friends and to have FUN!! (The question of "what can we do now?" was asked
WAY TOO MUCH!!)
Kaylee was a bit apprehensive with a new teacher, Mrs. Brown, but felt better once she saw her friends .... She was a bit embarrassed when Wesley shouted across the room "Hi Kaylee!!"
Kiera was excited to have Mrs. Nelson...and she even spoke to her! In fact, Mrs. Nelson mentioned that Kiera has been a great participant in class...
Then that night we celebrated at our favorite restaurant, RED ROBIN!! They had these cute phone coasters that the girls enjoyed calling each other on.
Kassidy is ECSTATIC to start KINDERGARTEN!! I tried to convince her into staying home one more year, but she explained that she would come right home to me AFTER school...and each day since, she reminds me, "I will come home ok mommy? Don't worry!"
And now Mikenna has started preschool!! I didn't think this day would come so soon!! She's not as excited as the others were when they started...she likes to be my little girl...since Kassidy has been telling people about going to Kindergarten, Mikenna has begun saying, "and I'm going to preschool too!!" We'll see what happens when we rotate in a few weeks...but even if she needs me to stay with her, I'm totally ok with that...I'm sad that she's growing up so fast!!
We've got a great little group of kiddos this year too!! Mikenna is so tiny next to them...





1 comment:
Maybe you guys should have "just one more"... hahaha.
Post a Comment