Friday, September 12, 2008

All this....

...for $7.00!! (Mikenna wanted in the picture too...she's trying out the winking thing :)

I've always been a bit wary about trying to do the rebates/coupons/doubling of coupons thing...I know it takes work: figuring out what to buy and gathering coupons and everything...

Well, I thought today I would try it out. So, 2 trips, 2 hours later, 27 items, after I turn in my rebates...I'll have spent $7.00 out of pocket...including taxes!!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Great job. I wish I can do that.

*Andrea* said...

I want to know how. Teach me... Teach me!!!
Good job winking Mikenna. ;)

Taunya said...

Dang girl! Next time let me know about these things so I can join you! :)

Tofu said...

You go girl! I haven't made it to Walgreens yet this month. I got kind of burned out. I took my mom a few times, and now she is having a blast. She hasn't offered to bring me the coupons out of the paper lately. :)