So, these past few days ALL we've heard about from Kassidy is "Grayson this...Grayson that..."
Before, Grayson was her friend Audrey's boyfriend. Then Audrey was sick one day and Kassi came home saying, "When Audrey isn't there, Grayson likes to sit by me."
Then..."Mommy, Grayson chases me all over the playground!!" I ask her why and her response is, "He wants to tell me something."
Then yesterday she tells Michael and I, "Audrey and I have the same boyfriend, it's Grayson." and I over hear her telling her grandma, "School is tomorrow and I get to sit by my boyfriend!!"
I checked Grayson out today while I was helping out in the class. He's a cute little kid.
BUT KASSI IS NOT OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
hahaha! Watch out! You blog will soon become another TMZ!! so cute! sneak a pic of grayson! I wonder how much was Miss Kassidy's doing (chasing HIM and all)...
Ahhhhh! That doesn't surprise me though...she's so adorable, how could he NOT like her! But yes, TOO YOUNG!! It's sort of cute....
I agree with Julia...take your cell phone and sneak a picture!!
Post a Comment