Hey Dorothy. I've been meaning to tell you and Taunya that I moved Hannah over to Tri-City Academy of Ballet. She started last week, and she is loving it.
I moved her because for a couple of reasons. One being that when Miss Marla and Miss Pam have their babies (yes, both of them!) they are planning on having their older students teach....I didn't really like that. But the main reason that I moved her was because they combined the Level 1 and the Youth Ballet classes together. I just felt like I didn't really want to pay for her to be doing the same things all over again. If I'm paying for dance, I want her to actually learn new things and progress.
She is in the Beginning Level Green class at TCAB, and is going 2 days a week. It's a bit more expensive, but the way I see it, she's going to learn a lot more and will be able to pick things up much faster than she would at Turning Pointe.
6 comments:
Hey Dorothy. I've been meaning to tell you and Taunya that I moved Hannah over to Tri-City Academy of Ballet. She started last week, and she is loving it.
I moved her because for a couple of reasons. One being that when Miss Marla and Miss Pam have their babies (yes, both of them!) they are planning on having their older students teach....I didn't really like that. But the main reason that I moved her was because they combined the Level 1 and the Youth Ballet classes together. I just felt like I didn't really want to pay for her to be doing the same things all over again. If I'm paying for dance, I want her to actually learn new things and progress.
She is in the Beginning Level Green class at TCAB, and is going 2 days a week. It's a bit more expensive, but the way I see it, she's going to learn a lot more and will be able to pick things up much faster than she would at Turning Pointe.
Okay, my rambling is over ;)
Please ignore that I wrote, "I moved her because for a couple of reasons"
silly me ;)
Wow! You are so ambitious. I really poopooed out on the canning this year. :(
you guys are canning machines! i am doing apples tomorrow at my g-mas. yeah!
Wow! Where did all these posts come from? I cant wait for the grapes and apples to come on!
We wished we could come, especially Tom. He LOVES the asian pears. Maybe we'll steal some from you when we come down again. He he he.
Post a Comment