Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dinner 101608

They hated it.

They asked for white rice. (Which they usually whine when it's rice...)

I had to force feed them. Literally.

Kiera chews WAY TOO LONG--126 chews for a teaspoon size bite.

It was too BBQ-y...saucy...

Hopefully a different recipe will be more successful.

Until next time....

5 comments:

Tofu said...

Frustrating! I feel for you. One night I really wanted to cook nothing for dinner, but I decided I should use up these taco shells, so I made enchiladas with home-made enchilada sauce. It was a lot of work, and then all the kids complained and whined. I should've just gone with my first instinct and made nothing. They could have had chicken nuggets and been happier! Oh, why do we try so hard. :)

Tanya Sio said...

I have a creamy chicken crockpot recipe, sweet and sour chicken crockpot recipe...then all you would need to cook is rice. :)

Tanya Sio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taunya said...

What did you make?

David and Jenny said...

I have a few faves, we'll chat...