Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oops....

I forgot to mention that Kaylee has also lost 2 teeth...molars...they may have been a bit premature due to the fact that a permanent molar that is coming in...is coming in at an angle...but there's nothing that can be done about it now...at least nothing that we are willing to do...

Anyhow, she lost one...then came home and had another one...

So, she let us know that she was putting them under her pillow...of course we forgot "our responsibility"...and the next morning, (in fact I believe it was her birthday morning) she let us know that, "The tooth fairy, or YOU, forgot to take my teeth last night!! See, I put them here in this little envelope...and here they still are!!"

Oops!!

So tonight, we are making sure to remember to tell the tooth fairy to visit our home!

2 comments:

David and Jenny said...

We always forget, it's horrible! I'm glad we're not the only ones.

Tofu said...

I had a fabulous idea of having the candy fairy visit Cedar if he would go to bed without screaming and throwing a fit and stay in bed all night. That worked amazing. . . the first 2 nights. Now it's back to I don't care if the candy fairy comes! :(