Sunday, October 05, 2008

THE FEAR OF A THREE YR OLD....


Mikenna has many fears...lately in the past month she has been easily scared by so many different things...being left behind in a room...or a lamp, a fake tree, the light on the ceiling...then you have the moths, flies, animals...and here we have captured her fear of the automatic car wash. Luckily she has a sister that watches out for her. Right before this, Kassidy was mad that Mikenna was supposidly "staring" at her...Kassi kept shouting at Mikenna, "QUIT IT!! QUIT LOOKING AT ME!! DON'T STARE AT ME!" (GIRLS!! I looked back, Mikenna was just looking at her...not even a mean stare or glare, just looking...) But, as soon as we began driving into the carwash, Kassi's hand was near Mikenna's and she kept reassuring her that all would be well. If only Kassi could always be this thoughtful!

2 comments:

Taunya said...

I love her little voice! And Kassi is so sweet to her little sister! Too cute! :)

Allison said...

That is so cute! I love when her face lights up and says, "Oh! I like this part!" Very good idea to get it on video!