Sprinkler Blowout Season is upon us...and once again the girls were a great help passing out fliers!I was able to catch a few photos...Once I get a few more (esp. of Kassidy) I'll repost with the blanks filled in.
We'd figured out (a few years ago) that scooters are the best way to get around, and luckily we were able to borrow 2 more from cousins so we could get the job done super fast!! (If you can call 4.5 hours fast.) Despite the wind, the girls did a super job zipping around...Kassidy was a bit apprehensive at first, so she ran around with me (I'm not a scooter). She was so cute, constantly saying/waving "HI MOM" as she ran from house to house. We'd pull into a culdeisac and she would already have counted how many homes (so she knew how many fliers to have in her hands). After the first neighborhood, she was ready to start scooting, so I followed behind in the car.
Initially, I pushed Mikenna in the bike trailer, running from house to house...but after 1.5 hours Mikenna was done looking at books, and ready to just roam the car...So Kassi and I would jump out, run, them jump back in...In our last neighborhood (5 all together) I let Mikenna jump out and help out some. She was so excited!! Ran off all on her own while I snapped a few photos of her.
Afterwards, we took the girls out to dinner at Applebees. So, here are a few more pics to enjoy. Aaron and Allison joined us...the girls always ask who will join us when we eat out...Mikenna enjoyed licking the ranch out of the little dish...Tanner was having fun making faces at Mikenna while she ate...eventually Mikenna joined in and these are what I captured!!
LET SPRINKER BLOWOUTS BEGIN!!




2 comments:
We got one! Looks like you had fun.
Those three of T and Mikenna are hilarious! What good friends they are...love it!
Post a Comment