Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Amazingly...

I have to admit, that up until now I haven't like exercising...who really does? (my sis-in-law Stacy)...The night before, if you could hear my thinking...you would hear, "Ugh!! I have to get up and exercise tomorrow..." But the next morning, I would wake up bright and early and exercise...despite the previous nights grumbles...so that's good...I'm exercising...I pointed out to a friend today that exercising and changing some eating habits these past...9-10 months has actually lowered my cholesterol by 40 points or so...my numbers are still high, but they've gone down...

Anyhow...I haven't been as diligent with the whole exercising routine lately...cold, flu, etc...and so this past week, I've surprised myself with an urge to exercise! And then tonight, I looked at Michael and said, "I just want to go out, plug in my ipod and run." Those who know me will realize this is what my usual self would do...hopefully my new self will keep up the habit!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Way to go! I certainly don't have that urge lately!

Julia said...

*I* like to exercise, too! Just not recently. :P

You have an iPod now?? Woah!