
Mike and I attended our first "how to host a murder" game night at our friends Taunya & Jason's (go to her site for more pics.) It was gobs of fun...I think Mike and I were the least dressed up...
all evening long Mike kept asking if we had to go..."I feel sick, do we have to go?" "Do we really need to go?" "Can't we just stay home?"...but, he got dressed...nothing even out of the ordinary, except for his glasses...doesn't he look so studious? I thought he looked cute...I dug the sweater vest out of my dad's closet with the tags still on it...Allison loaned me the jammies for my "evening pajama's" look...maybe next time we'll be more "adventurous" with our outfits...if our friends will invite us again.
we had lots of laughs...this was the first time we four couples had gotten together...us gals have been going out to lunch/dinner/hanging out for the past year, but this is the first with our hubbies...and it was fun! We all got along, laughed at each other's jokes, and each other...we also had yummy food...
which...I tried the crockpot falafels...not sure how my friends REALLY thought of it...but they didn't turn out so bad. (Another successful crockpot venture!! which I will be heading out to Costco to get another crockpot...returned the walmart one...)




1 comment:
how FUN! What crockpot are you getting?
Post a Comment