Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Webkins...
Kassi got a webkins for Christmas last year...this past Saturday she got into my stuff, and found her code, then had her Uncle Aaron help her sign up online to take care of her pup! I've caught her online too often, playing...Then I discovered the games you could play in order to earn webkins dollars (I think that's what they're called) to pay for your pet's items...I earned over $1000 for her...(I know. I played WAY TOO LONG. Mikenna begged me to stop.) Today, Kassi was banned from getting on the computer...this afternoon I noticed it was a little too quiet...I find her by the computer, "Were you on Webkins!?!" "No." Then I clicked on the web browser...WHATEVER! NO! She already spent $800 of my well earned dollars!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Uh oh! I'd keep an eye on your credit cards when she gets older! j/k! Sorry Aaron got her hooked!
Post a Comment