
Why I love gymnastics...
I only have to sit there for 1 hour and ALL of the girls are participating, in their own classes!!
Kaylee is the only one in her group who can do the splits! Despite the larger class size, the Kaylee and Kiera love their coach. She is so positive and fun...K1 & K2 can both do pull-overs and have their handstands practically there!!
Kassidy (in the pink shirt) is enjoying her class just as much. I love Will (her coach)...Kassi has gotten "in trouble" a few times, so she's not loving him too much yet...
Mikenna has agreed to go too...except for this last time...I think her purple finger made her a bit scared of owies...after she got a little carpet burn on her knee and then scraped her thigh on an old mat...she was done...hopefully next week will be better...




1 comment:
Will was my coach back in the day!
Gymnastics is so much fun! Good for you that you get the entire hour to yourself!
Post a Comment