Wednesday, November 05, 2008
CrockPot Attempt #2
We are trying CrockPot Enchilada Casserole tonight. I'll let you all know how it turns out. It was easy to make...seems to be a bit saucy though. I really need to do this more often!! It was nice to have it in the crockpot and cooking while Activity Day's was going on, then once all of the girls left, just had to clean up a bit and work with the girls on their music and homework!! Also, I bought a new crockpot...a smartpot actually. My mom and Aunt brewed up something that has been sitting for the past 2 weeks, so...I thought about having Michael dig out my crockpot, but then remembered that there may have been something wrong with it before we'd moved...so, I went out one evening and came home with a nice new smart crockpot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment