Monday, June 23, 2008

Back in Kennewick

Well, we've been in Seattle for a few days...the girls and I left on Wed. to hang out with cousins who were in town for Justin & Jessica's wedding.

They had gobs of fun playing on the trampoline with their cousins, Ethan, Daniel & Evie. The girls ABSOLUTELY ADORED Evie...they took turns holding her on the tramp, keeping her safe and etc. (will have to wait for Winnie to email those pics...)
Here we are at one of the many dollar stores we hit to find frames...

My cousin Elsie sleeping while Winnie and Alisha choreograph a Ribbon Dance...














Of course they enjoyed hanging with my cousins Alisha, Brenda, Elsie, Linsey, and Quinita. They even got a small part in dancing the Ribbon Dance with them during the reception. We helped to decorate for the reception all day Friday...we were all excited to see Tanya & Andy too!! It's nice to be around family, especially during such a happy event!!

The girls waiting outside for the bride & groom to appear...
Mikenna doing her "scary eyes" for Elsie...
Mikenna & Tanner comparing owies...

My sisters and I...

Justin & Jessica...&
girls helping to hold Jessica's dress up...Mikenna fell on the way over for pics...
Here's a picture at least of the girls after danceing...Winnie did a great job of including them...

(and being the careless person I am at times, I deleted the video of the Ribbon Dance!!! ARG!! I'll have to try and get a copy from my Aunt Flo...GRRRR...)
Tim & Mikenna dancing!!


No comments: