Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!

My girls have really been enjoying the nice weather. Yesterday, they spent most of the day hanging out in the backyard. Kaylee is constantly trying to catch butterflies, they love checking on the raspberries and eating what they find, swinging....Kassi is in the background waiting for someone to help her..., on a rope swing that our neighbors put in our tree, which Micheal has been threatening to take down because kids keep getting hurt...(as of today, it is now back at the neighbors)...
...here Kiera has rigged a contraption to help Mikenna swing along as well; although, Mikenna enjoys just twisting and untwisting, or just going back and forth...

...and here is Kaylee, helping to hold Mikenna's creamsicle while she takes bites. I think Mikenna was pretty exhausted from playing all day, (I also haven't been doing naps for her) she was insistent on "I hold it by myself!!" but then when I would hand it to her, she couldn't hold it up! So I suggested putting in on a plate and she cried and cried, "No! I hold it!" but then, "It's too heavy!!" Then when I said I'd hold it for her, a whiny, "No! I want Kaylee to hold it!!"

2 comments:

tharker said...

Hey Dorothy! Thanks for the invite. As always, your girls look adorable. It looks like they are having a good start to summer. I love the last story about Mikenna and the popscicle. What a cute girl!

Are your girls going to dance again next year?

Taunya said...

Cute pictures! I am SOOO happy that summer is FINALLY here!