Random thoughts on Mikenna that I just wanted to record...
Mikenna has been exploding in sentences these past few weeks...each day she amazes us with some new vocabulary or just a cute way of phrasing her thoughts and feelings.
I also wanted to note, that despite working on her colors this past month...there seemed to be no progress in her naming any correctly, and then the other night...somehow a switch was flipped and now she knows them all!! Amazing how their little brains work.
Mikenna and Kassidy are such good friends. Mikenna will miss her terribly when Kassi starts K in the fall...
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Your baby is growing up! At least she will be able to go to preschool 2 days a week while Kassi in in kindergarten. I was just thinking the other day how grateful I am that I get to have Savannah home with me for 1 more year. Our kids are just growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment