Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance...

I feel like this entire past week has been filled with a lot of dance!! The girls rehearsed their dances for their ballet recital Monday & Tuesday night, then ran through both the ballet and "jazz/tap/hip hop performance" on Thursday night, with the performances Fri & Sat night...I'm glad it's done!!

They did such a good job remembering their routines and parts. Kaylee, Kiera, Emma, and Kassidy really enjoyed performing, and were all excited to be on stage! (I don't remember any feelings of excitement at performing in front of so many people.) We are especially glad that we had so many to be there to support the girls.

The ballet was Sleeping Beauty...Kaylee, Kiera, & Emma were garland girls & then Kiera & Kassidy were flowers in the forest. I was able to "sneak" a video of the girls' jazz performances...a bit choppy and wobbly, but I think you can get a feel for their routines.





1 comment:

Lori said...

SOOO CUTE!!! The costumes are darling and the girls are beautiful. Maybe we will try dance :)