Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Camp Ensign...Day 2...





























Our one and only "full" day on the ranch...and we had FUN!! Started off with a traditional Big Breakfast, (after some exercising, boys couldn't handle our Turbo Jam and did a set of Kenpo...) Despite going to bed late, the kiddos were up by 7 (UGH!!) [Got a call abouts 9 am to find out my parents had left at 3am to visit Grandma who had been in the hospital for a week.] After breakfast, we headed down to the docks and checked out some canoes! Had fun paddle around for a while...wish I could have gotten pictures of our makeshift "canoe raft" (we sort of grabbed onto each others canoes and paddle around together.)









Then back up to the lodge for lunch and Mike, Kaylee, Gma, Gpa, Julia & I went on a trail ride. Kaylee really enjoyed it... afterwards, we let the kids go down the LARGE slip & slide...they were shivering, but had a BLAST!! We quit right as the rain started again. I think Adam outlasted them all!! Uncle Tim was a trooper giving rides down...Mikenna tried twice, and each time was BAWLING when she made it back to my lap. I'm not sure why she went for a 2nd try....

1 comment:

Taunya said...

What adorable pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and did a lot of things. How much does it cost to go there?