Monday, March 17, 2008

Exercising...

Can you gather from my previous post that Mike & I are exercising? Yes, Aaron and Allison have inspired us!! (Thanks guys!!)

Anyhow...we are just beginning week 4 of Phase 1...things have been great so far, we've exercised and have mostly eaten right...We feel stronger...and perhaps Mike is leaner, and maybe I am too...but then again...Mike was pretty lean to begin with, and I can't see any changes...I feel more fit especially since I can actually do some of the moves in the video...except Yoga...HELLO!!

So, I think we may continue on with another week of Phase 1 before our "rest week"...just so we can try and be more diligent in our eating-mainly making sure we are eating enough...Mike will need to up his carb intake from what I've been reading, he actually should have only done phase 1 for 1-2 weeks, or at least eaten the Phase 2 menu because he doesn't have as much fat to "shred". But he's been eating along with me...keeping me company :)

We are also now transitioning back to exercising in the morning...

P.S. here are links to some info Aaron had previously posted on his P90X blog that I thought were good (Taunya-it's all in my blog, just posted for a Jan. date)...Eating to Loose & "Can you explain the concept of "burning more calories than you consume" in order to lose weight?"

No comments: