
Well, today hasn't been as sunny & bright like past Easter Sundays...but the girls were happy and excited to put on their dresses and undo their curls!...Kassi was very concerned that she would look like a moose...I'm not sure why, since it was Mikenna who was labeled the moose...I think she just didn't want to be referred to as Uncle John, Tim's bro (sorry Tim).
Kaylee did have some "issues" with her dress being too tight...but that's the story of her life...grrr....we had a nice chat about gratitude this morning....Did you notice her new "head tilt" thing? I can't believe how quickly they are growing!
Mikenna didn't want curlers in last night...she saw the rollers and immediately reminded me that they were "owie mommy." But, when she came in this morning and saw Kaylee's undone, she exclaimed, "Wow!! Pretty!! Me too mommy!!" then grabbed the rollers and held them to herself...Maybe next year....
Kiera is the one who decided on the blue color this year. I had a hard time finding 4 fabrics, not because there was much of a selection...I'm pleased with they way they've turned out!!
Happy Easter!!




3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!!
You'll have to make our kids' dresses one day (IF we have girls) :) haha!
They are cute! :)
They are all so pretty in their Easter dresses and their hair... WOW! You are so talented!
Post a Comment