We are private and only a few will have access...so, if you're eyes are reading this...could you please not link to this blog (in case anyone tries to click on the link) and if I decide to "unprivatize", I'll let you know! Thanks!
So, all I did was change the background color...nothing too special, decided to keep everything else the same. Just thought I'd go private and start another blog-just for a while at least. Was thinking that I needed to get some things posted/journaled so I don't forget what has happened, especially these past few months. Plus, my friend Janelle had her blog "slurped" into a book, and that's what I want to end up doing...so, I've got to keep up with 2008!!
Here we go....
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Just so glad to see you blogging again! Welcome back! :)
Post a Comment