Tuesday, March 11, 2008
hmmmm....
so, after posting all of these today, is it just silly of me to have created this new blog and made it private? I haven't done it because I'm afraid of stalkers & lurkers. I'm not overly worried of anyone "seeking" me or my family out to harm us...as it is, they only have to blog surf to other friends and family sites and know where to find us...it's just that for some reason, it bugs me that....certain people who will remain nameless, read what I'm thinking and doing and etc...and may or may not hold things against me, or think something that's not or blah blah blah...and I suppose it doesn't matter that strangers, or people who just blog surf/lurk (which I doubt I have any lurkers) read what our ongoings are...but...anyhow...am I just dumb or what? Either way...it's this way for at least 2008...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i am so curious as to who this "nameless" person is!!! i love yours and i can't imagine anyone holding or not holding what you say or what you don't say against you or not against you... :-) i privatized mine because i'm afraid of people googling my name and finding our blog.
Post a Comment